Here he is modeling his tie dye. The girls and I made us all tie die, we will have to feature the family in tie dye another day.The trip to Casper was a lot of fun. I had a mind set of take it slow and it will all get done and we will get there. So we went shopping at Ross I just love Ross they have great prices and you can find great things and I did find some things I have been needing. Saturday morning I went to Garage sales my mom staying home with the kids and I got a lot done and found everything on my list for great prices and condition. Lawn Mower, Bike Trailer, head board and foot for our bed and some odds and ends that would have cost me a lot more. Casper was a great place to Garage Sale. Then we went to Nic Fest and the girls got their knee painted by Dorothy and we got to hang out with my dad there. Then we went to the Park and had a Picnic with my friends Heidi and Keri. Then we went home and took a break and then we went swimming at the outdoor kiddie pool. Dakota said one of her favorite parts about the day was getting to see the neighbors puppy.
Sunday was not as full we had Heidi's baby shower and we hung out at her house with her and her family. It was great to be with old Friends and we are all having a baby girl at the same time.
(I really did not like how I look in this pic but I love that we are all in it.)
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Baby Shower
I took off to Casper Friday. Three little girls and I. We left Brent at home to work and Lounge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
All those girls! It's so cute. Great job on the garage sales. It will be fun to see you guys this weekend.
I am glad you got to go... how fun!! I loved seeing Heidi and Kristi too.... what great friends :)Can't wait to see the family tie dye modeling!!!
Ooooo I love Ross. Isn't it great when you get by good shopping again? Fabulous. Have a great time in Casper! And definitely share the tie dye project...
Post a Comment