
Paige she is just such a cutie. She is now laughing. I love it so much. The first time she laughed out loud was when I was talking to her and I laughed at myself and she copied me. It was too cute. Previously she would do silent giggles and smiles in tiredness. Which was also really fun to watch. Now she also giggles when I'm dressing her, it's a total surprise I go to take her
onesie off and she's just giggling away. Dakota's first laugh was during changing times so it also reminds me of Dakota's first giggles.
4 comments:
oh yeah, she is definitely a Casey... :)
Oh my goodness! Look at that red hair! I just love your blog.
She totally looks like Brent! and yes, that means Brent looks like a girl. :) I SO want to hear those giggles. You are such a lucky mama.
Oh! She's so CUTE!!! And getting SO big!
Post a Comment