Whenever the girls are cuddling Paige so cute they say, "Get the Camera Mom" This is one of those moments. The other day in the bath Dakota tried to talk me into going and getting the camera but I didn't let her talk me into it, but it was cute. :)
Paige is Definatly catching up to Dakota. Paige was 17 lbs about a month ago and Dakota is about 24 lbs. I know paige has gained since so they are pretty close.
4 comments:
That is so cute they always say that!! They are good picture takes!!
So cute. I know I appreciate the pictures they make you take! :)
Paige looks almost as big as Dakota in that picture. :o) How close are they in weight now?
Paige is Definatly catching up to Dakota. Paige was 17 lbs about a month ago and Dakota is about 24 lbs. I know paige has gained since so they are pretty close.
Post a Comment