Thursday, September 24, 2009

Soccer Season


Soccer season was a lot of fun this year. I was Cloe's Soccer Coach. She did a great job playing and learning. The whole team was a lot of fun and we had two games and even though we didn't officially keep score our team won both games. Yeah!! Go Tigers! (That was the team name that the kids came up with.)
We've also started Dance Classes. I'm teaching two Ballet/Jazz classes and a private lesson my six and up class is a lot of fun they are just eager to learn and seem to hang on my every word. :) My younger class, includes my children, and they don't really want to listen or they just can't listen for so long, so I'm experimenting with different strategies for the class. My Private lesson is for someone who is Autistic and she is my age and it's really nice to be able to do everything that she likes and wants to do.
We have also started preschool with some friends and the girls are enjoying the time although I really can't tell if Cloe is paying attention and just doesn't look like it or she's just not paying attention. Maybe Cloe needs to do something without mom. :)

5 comments:

Brenny said...

Great soccer pictures. Cloe is such a doll. I'm glad the dance lessons are going well. When I watch Autumn at dance I wonder if she is listening, too. It must be the age. Your private lesson sounds really cool.

Trish said...

Cloe looks so cute. That jersey is HUGE! :o) I've been interested to hear how dance and preschool are going. Our home preschool is going o.k. Brinly does really well when I have structured activities, but I know she misses the kids too.

LeeAnn said...

oh my...! those soccer pictures make me so happy! I didn't know you were doing that. It must have been a short season.. only two games? and then dance and pre-school your such a good mom! :) I miss you!

The Grant's said...

What a good mom! So busy too! I'm very impressed!

Michelle said...

You sound busy! All that with three kids, wow, I'm impressed. Carson is loving his preschool, and I enjoy the breaks on the weeks that it's not at my house. Natalie loves it too, because it's just her and mom for two hours!