
...I want to be a firefighter or Police Officer. Steve and Brent

Cloe

We got to see the fire truck, and then when we left we also saw the truck leave and go to a car Fire.

Uncle Steve and the Girls, they love hanging out with Uncle Steve

Cloe Driving the Truck and Dad riding along

Dakota Driving the Truck

Cloe ready to go put out fires

Dakota dressed and ready to work
We went to go see Uncle Steve at work at the Fire Station. Brent will admitt that he is a little Jealous of Steve becoming a firefighter. I believe that they both have great jobs of service to the community and great When I Grow Up Jobs :)
3 comments:
awe. so fun!
I LOVE all the pics!! It was great to get to visit with you guys... and Steve is jealous that Brent gets to train and use guns... too funny those 2 are!! :)
THey do have great 'When I grow up' jobs! Great pictures. I have the coolest brother-in-laws.
Post a Comment