My Aunt Colleen and my Uncle John came to Casper to visit and so we wanted to go see them while they were going to be close. Closer than Panama or Wisconsin. I just love them. They are so fun to spend time with. My Uncle John is so funny, he always gets everyone laughing and I just love how honest he is and he is just such a sweetheart and hard worker and just enjoys life. It's those kinds of people that are not only enjoyable to spend time with but make you want to be a better person. Okay just don't tell the authorities about the Bronze Horse Climbing incident and then we are fine. :) We went to the Three Trails Museums' Pioneer Soldier Reenactment.
awe man! I'm SO jealous!! I'm so sad I missed everyone! awe, and I totally agree about Uncle John... I was telling my friend the other day that he and Aunt Colleen are my heros. They are amazing. I'm so sad I missed it! ps. I don't think mom's going to like that picture of her and paige and the horse very much... :)
1 comment:
awe man! I'm SO jealous!! I'm so sad I missed everyone! awe, and I totally agree about Uncle John... I was telling my friend the other day that he and Aunt Colleen are my heros. They are amazing. I'm so sad I missed it! ps. I don't think mom's going to like that picture of her and paige and the horse very much... :)
Post a Comment