Sunday, February 28, 2010

Going Private

I am going to make our blog private so that only the people that I want to see it can see it. It would make me feel better to monitor this some since I like to keep a bit of a family journal with our blog. So if you still would like to read our blog Please send me your email address so that I can put it in the approved reader slot on my blog and you will still have access to read our blog when you are signed into your blog account. I will be doing this within the week so let me know as soon as possible.

10 comments:

Amy Bateman said...

Please include me! thimbleluvr@hotmail.com

Trish said...

I'm pretty sure you have mine, but let me know if you don't!

curt and cathy said...

We want to be on your reader's list. Love the story of the lovey.

Brenny said...

Me me! Choose me! blrcasey@gmail.com

LeeAnn said...

you have mine... :)

Krista said...

krista_5185@yahoo.com :-)

Ruth said...

pick me! rcasey_03@yahoo.com

Janessa @ Treasure Hunting Mommy said...

juddnessawinter@yahoo.com

The Grant's said...

aftongrant@yahoo.com

wyomingerica said...

wyomingerica@yahoo.com the Jensen