Poor Cloe, She is such a sweet girl I just hate that she always having some kind of injury. First she's got the torn meniscus. We just went to see a
surgeon on Friday and Cloe has a Hernia and has to go in for surgery at the end of the month.
Then today Cloe fell off of the Couch and she broke her collar bone and has this brace and sling to help it heal but it hurts her pretty bad. (and of all the things I worry about the couch is the culprit)
5 comments:
We hope you get feeling better. We're sorry to hear you got a broken bone.
awe. at least she's still smiling! she's such a sweetie.
Oh, poor Cloe! That's no fun for you either. Sorry it's been awhile. Your blog doesn't move up on my friends list wehn you update it, and I've forgotten that I have to check periodically. Glad everything is going well. By the way, I enjoyed reading your other blog. Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Poor girl! Sometimes it seems like there's just one kid that has all the "luck". :o) I love Paige's hair in your last post too. Two little pretties on each side of her head. :o) It's cute.
Poor Cloe! At least they heal fairly quickly. Melissa broke her collarbone a little over a year ago. You can't even tell where the break was it healed so well.
Post a Comment