We had a Blast at the Family Reunion this year! We got to do sealing in the Rexburg Idaho Temple for family.
We got to go to bear world and see bears and albino elk and they had a petting zoo and fun rides for the kids.
Trish and all sorts of fun things planned for the kids. We painted faces and did nails and went for a hike and Aunt brenda brought reunion shirts to sign and decorate. we also went and saw the falls there and waded in warm spring which wasn't really warm by the way but it was fun and uncle trevor did swim. :)
And trish made all the kids matching PJ's and put them in totes and just made us all to welcome!
We got to go out to dinner for brent's parents anniversary it was really nice. Look at that lemon brent had in his drink I never did see a deer lemon before or maybe it's a bunny. We also had a lot of fun playing minute to win it games although I may have gotten a little competitive sorry to all you sheaters out there that I had to tattle on. :) I must say I was very happy that I was able to get the sticky chocolate cookies in my mouth by starting on my forhead not touching it with my hands and it was delicious! Also the Cabin that we stayed in was really nice too. Great Reunion! Thanks Trevor and Trish it was really nice!
No comments:
Post a Comment