We moved about a year ago to our new house. Here are the before and afters!
This is a look at the empty lot before the house even got here.
The house arrives and porches were put up and other things were in progress...
Here is grass fence side walks, and bushes and flowers to get bigger with age. :)
a rock garden in the corner
Grass and gravel pad for parking
The wall were all speckled and full of vines I painted all the walls and had fun decorating. Brent and Curt put in wood floors. We also put in inset lights and new light fixtures. Just the other day the girls were reminicing about the old gold chandelier and saying that they loved it and missed it. So funny the difference of oppinion with age.
The pictures of the bedrooms were taken right when we moved so they have changed a bit like paige no longer has a crib and Kota and Cloe wanted their beds bunked so we did that. My room is basicly the same, I love the Country Feel.
Whoops! :)
Alright that's more like it! I made the curtains and throw pillows and also the curtains in the bathroom bellow.
It is so nice to have a master bath!
I must admit I wasn't happy about the timing about these kitchen picks it's not really clean but you get the idea of how it looks at least.
We are really enjoying our house and whew I'm glad that I finally got these pics posted that I've been saying I'm going to post. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment