I just started aqua Zumba tonight! I'm happy Brent will be home for the month so I can go. It's nice to have a class to motivate me to exercise more regularly! I've been subbing about once a week and was on the Hiring committee for the new school nurse which was fun to use some of my old skills! :) I've been teaching solo's and dance classes and been learning lot's about doTERRA essential oils and have been excited about how they are changing our life's and sharing it with others. Paige and I have been enjoying our time together when the other are in school and cooking she love to help. Kota and Cloe and I have enjoyed playing Sorry and doing homework! Cloe finished swimming and is doing shake rattle and roll and read. Kota is doing riding lessons and shake rattle roll and read and she did wacky science last month which she loves! Paige has been enjoying friends, preschool, story time, and mom and dad time! Brent has been doing basketball, work, wood work projects, and little fixes around the house. We had fun getting A & W and enjoying each other even the videos of bricks being split. The girls were loving it! Here are some funny faces... Girls having fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment