Thursday, March 21, 2013

We can't wait for spring!

 
We have had some teaser days of spring and we can't wait.  The girls already wanting to eat outside.  Dad was in charge of dinner and they loved eating their peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches. 


We are growing plants indoor to get ready for spring.  I'm still subbing and teaching dance and taking Aqua Zumba which I love.  It really takes me somewhere else being in the waater and the music and the movement.  I really enjoy it.  The girls are busy too with their same activities.  Paige has been going through a shy stage at preschool and church but she seems to be getting past it okay.  Brent has been working night shift so he is adjusting.  I've starting selling doTERRA CPTG essential oils and we are just loving them and benefiting from them soooo much.
 
We had the missionaries and some friends over for dinner and we really enjoyed it.  I've really been feeling more like myself and being able to reach out to others has been making my life a lot better. :)

No comments: