Project of the year! The girls are to have a big friend party every four years. Well it was Paige's year and she really wanted to have a swimming party so I agreed. (Getting the mess out of the house how nice.) Then I realized that Kota's every four years ends up on the opposite years as the other two so we put her year with the others and she agreed that a pool party sounded great!
They were going through my cake pop book and really wanted these animals. Well they only get to pick a cake or cake pops. Well one of them wanted cake and one of them wanted cake pops. So we did a barnyard cake with animal cake pops. The cake pops were a pain in the rear to make but I really enjoyed making the cake.
So...We decided on a barnyard pool party!
Here they are at the party with their cake...
and with their friends...
And we sang to them and blew out the candles before the cake melted in the heat of the pool area...
We put balloons in the water and we had a ball in the water. Paige said she had a fun time, and Kotalee loved it too.
We made a great choice for their party this year. We had a lot of great friends at the party it was a blast. Even when I coaxed Brent into the water doing his flips off the diving board and then he almost got drowned by all the kids in the water. Then he got taken down by my friend and I and then he pulled me in the water with him. It was a great party!
1 comment:
You are so talented! What an amazing cake!!!
Post a Comment