Monday, March 25, 2013

"I NOT A BABY ANYMORE"


 I can't believe Paige is Four.  She is so cute and so grown up.  I love how sweet and caring she is and her smile can just light up a room.  She wanted Macaroni and Cheese for dinner and I asked her what she wanted for a vegetable and she picked Juicy Salad (Oriental Salad.) And she wanted Rice Krispy Treats for dessert and to bring to school.
 She got Tinkerbelle wall decals...
 Monster High Doll (don't ask me why she likes creepy things, she also likes the zombie book and snake book from the library.)
 A friend made her kitties in a box.

She got to stay up with mom and hang her wall decals.  She did a great job.  I like how she put things together. i.e.  the butterflies were next to each other because they were, "mom and baby!"  Great day!

3 comments:

LeeAnn said...

she's emo... :)

Krista said...

I know how you feel! I just bought Isla one of those creepy barbies as well because her sisters have them... When Mikenna got her first one, she loved it but asked me to take it out of her bedroom at bedtime - she was 8. Ha! Happy Birthday to Paige. Our girls are getting so BIG so FAST!

LindsC said...

Hah! :) I love how they want everything the other ones have. And how she asked you to take it out of her room! To funny! I can't believe how fast they are growing either. :)