Sunday, February 3, 2008

I'm It!!!

I got tagged!
I'm copying the rules of being tagged and then I'll tag a few of you...
A:The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What were you doing 10 years ago? I was a mia maid in the eighth grade and trying to figure out how to try and transform myself from a nerdy teenager into a young lady. Also, I was going to school with my present day husband, weird.

5 things on my list today:
1. Budget
2. FHE
3. Mail Taxes
4. Work on Dakota's Bday present
5. Clean up!!

5 snacks that I enjoy:
1. Ice cream
2. Cookies
3. Snickers
4. Feta Cheese, tomato's, in a peta
5. Chips and dip
(Okay, I love Junk food, unfortunatly I don't get to snack like this all the time :)

3 bad habits:(only one of these isn't true...guess which one)
1. Biting my Inside cheek
2. Expecting myself to be perfect
3. Not Keeping a Journal

If I were suddenly a billionaire:
I'd pay all my debt. Buy my dream home with a pool and a barn for horses and some nice land with a pretty view. Pay for my kids school, mission. Get a nice SUV with a third row. Go on vacation so many times and to so many places that I couldn't even count. Have my own special chef that makes anything I want. And go out to eat whenever I want. And I like michelle's idea to hire a maid, especially for dishes and bathrooms and maybe laundry.

5 places I've lived:
1. Vernal, UT
2. Okanamawauk, WI
3. Casper, WY
4. Orlando, FL
5. Laramie, Rock Springs, and Powell, WY

5 jobs I've had:
1. Dance Teacher
2. Hot dog on a stick (my favorite)
3. Assisted Living Center (receptionist)
4. Walt Disney World (Baseball player that sold hot dogs and fries)
5. Resident Assistant

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I have a scar on my eye from a herpy virus and I see weird shapes when I look in car headlights in the dark.
2. I always think I'm pregnant so i can have an excuse for bad behavior. :)
3. I love to pretend I'm someone I'm not, in other words, dream big.
4. I love all my old friends, new friends, and family and I feel bad about stuff for a long time, even stuff people themselves don't even remember or think about(I'm working on that.)
5. I'm afriad of the dark, and I hate it when brent leaves me home alone with the kids, cuz I'm a little kid myself sometimes.

People I'm tagging:
I guess I'm supposed to tag 5 people but unfortunatly I only can tag one. Because I only know three people on Blogger, Michelle sent this to me, she already tagged trish, So...
Brenda you're it!!
Wait Wait I've got a second to Tag
Ruth and Steve

2 comments:

Brenny said...

Great list! I'll totally do it...

Michelle said...

That was fun to read!