
This is Dakota and her friends Dex. It is so cute how she wants to play with kids and be around them and that she recognizes Dex when she sees him. It's amazing to me how she recognizes the difference between kids she already knows and ones that are strangers. The day when my friend took this picture Right when we walked in the house she walked right over to him and kept following him around. It was so cute.

People keep telling me they are going to turn me into to Family Services but really Dakota fell into Cloe's toy box. She is still a bit wobbly when she walks but wants to walk everywhere now. Surprisingly she cried less then when she does when I take away something that she isn't supposed to have. She loves to have stuff in her mouth. For example, the wet wash cloth that she has in this picture. She gets so mad at me when she can't have something that I have, like a can of pop or something.
I've been feeling so good about myself today. I woke up early, which is one of my goals, and got ready before the girls got up. Then from there the day just went really good. Scriptures, Chores, errands and everything just got done like I planned (I even got a nap in.) It just felt good.
2 comments:
Dakota is so cute and we enjoeyd getting to see all of you. It has been far too long since we played with our real friends!! You are the best.
Thanks ruth that really means a lot.
Post a Comment