My sister got home from her mission on friday. We met her at the airport their were lot's of happy tears. I glad she's home. She sure has changed. She's a lot more mature and outspoken, but she's still the same person. :) Anyway, I guess it's suppossed to take awhile to get back to "real" life. We had a good weekend with her and my family.
FHE: We had a lesson on communicating feelings and wants, and we played ring around the rosy, Cloe asked really nicely. :)
8 comments:
What a fun family reunion. How fun to see LeeAnn and hear mission stories.
So, when I saw the first picture of Cloe on the 4-wheeler I thought, 'Brent needs a hair cut.' And then I saw the post below when you gave him a hair cut, but a few days BEFORE the other picture. Is that your dad? Don't tell Brent I thought your dad was him. :)
Yeah that's my dad! lol! That's funny, Sorry I should have wrote a caption. I think I need to be more clear with my posts. :)
That's so exciting. Does LeeAnn know what she's going to do now? She was at BYU before right?
yeah she start back at BYU in June and she might get her old job back and she was accepted into the Art ed program there so I think she's working on getting everything else in order
Brenda, it is really funny because I did the same thing. Then Steve said, No, that is Lindsey's dad. My bad. I forgt about the earlier blog too and said I remembered Lindsey gave brent that great hair cut. Anyways that is so exciting yo usister is finally back. I bet is was a great weekend!!!
I saw Brent driven though Greybull this morning. I notice him because there is a cool motorcycle for sale and as he drove by he was really checken it out. It was really funny he was cranken his head to see that bike as he was driving by. I couldn't wave to him, (he wasn't watchen the road)It made me laugh, guys and their toys. doug did the same thing, he even called on the bike. If Brent is interested doug has all the info on it.
Erica that is so funny, after I read him this he said, "oh yeah there is this really cool bike for sale" :) anyway that's funny, I'm glad he didn't run you over.
It was fun to see your family together. It has been a long time since I saw everyone. I think I saw LeeAnn most recently which was before her mission. I'm glad everyone is doing so well!
Post a Comment