Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sharing Caring!


My Girls are getting to a piont where they want to play together, yet not. Because they don't want to share and they don't like it when their sister gets in their way of doing something. It is fun to watch and it gives me a break everyonce in awhile until the fighting starts. ;)


My sister is coming home March 28 at 6:18pm. I'm excited! It's so weird that she hasn't meet Dakota yet and that Cloe is so much bigger.


Cloe came with me to Dance class this week. She had fun dancing for a little bit but then was more interested in the new environment, and trying to get attention from my students.


My friend Paula and I went to a free lunch at a stores Open HOuse and then went to the park with the kids. It's been a fun week.

1 comment:

Trish said...

How exciting that your sister is coming home! :o) I totally know what you mean about the playing/fighting thing. Somedays everything goes sooo well, but then other days it seems like I'm breaking up fights constantly. I really don't like those days.