
Ruth and Steve came to visit us this weekend we really enjoyed their visit. Plus, Brent found a tickle me Elmo for Dakota's Birhtday for $9, all it needed was new batteries. Cloe went to her friend Gretel's Birhtday party friday. Monday FHE was Interviewing tips for Brent. He's got an interview with the sheriff of Big Horn County Wednesday. Plus, eveyone helped brent do Dishes. (Brent can talk me into pizza hut if he does the dishes. I usually wait for the moment when the dishes pile up.)

The girls and I were sitting in a waiting room sitting next to a larger man with a beard and Cloe asked me who he was and I said that I didn't know and that she should ask him what his name is, and then she whispered, "Santa Claus." I had to keep my laugh to myself, but it was so cute.
6 comments:
That's so cute about Cloe. Was Brent's interview with Kenny Blackburn? Which town would he be a deputy in if he got the job?
You are pretty smart! Definately wait until the dishes pile up or it isn't as worth it!! Cloe is so cute. I love it!!!
I'm not sure the name but the interview will be wednesday and it's with the Sheriff of Big horn County and he would be working in Basin. Is Kenny the Sheriff? Do you know him?
P.S. Maybe you should put in a good word for him! :)
I would. :o) I think his interview is probably with him. He's the sheriff right now. He's a funny guy and my mom's cousin. He was my DARE officer when I was in Junior High too. I haven't talked to him for awhile, but when I still lived there, we did stuff with his family all the time. I hope his interview goes well.
Brent had his interview today and he ended up meeting sheriff blackburn but did not have his interview with him it was a panel of 4 people. we think it went well. That crazy trish, it sounds like you know him well, it's a small world.
Post a Comment