
I just got back from Casper I've been there since the accident and Brent came when he was done working for four days. Besides I think the obvious we had a good trip. Andrea Graduated from High School, my youngest sister, officially grown up. I still think of her as my little sister though. I did a lot of relaxing and shopping. Both were well needed. I did drive in town but I have not got up the nerve to drive on the highway yet, especailly alone with my girls. It's hard enough to let someone else drive. Brent was laughing at me going down the canyon on the way home everytime we'd turn I'd squeeze the door handle and it would squeek so eveytime I was scared he knew cuz he heard the squeeking. I got to see my grandparents and parents and sisters and even steve and ruth so it was a good trip. I also got to get together with some friends and go on a date with brent. We are back home safe, sound, and stinky. Thank goodness we are all here to appreciate this lovely home. :)
4 comments:
Yes I blog, here I am!
Glad you were able to spend some time with family, and I'm glad you made it home safe. I still do the handle grabbing thing myself.
I can't believe the dakota! So smashed -- YIKES! I'm doubly glad you are all okay.
Those pictures are crazy! I'm glad you had a good time in Casper. Sometimes you just need to relax. :o) I read on someone's blog about how their apartment was stinky and it ended up being mold growing in the washer. I'm not an expert on stinkiness though! :o)
We loved getting to visit with you this weekend. It is always fun to see you guys:)!!!! I loved seeing LeeAnn also. She is so pretty. I hae always enjoyed her. What a great fam you have!
Post a Comment