We have officially gotten the trailer in Greybull (the pictures previously posted) and will be moving there the 18th of may oh which is my birthday. I just have to remind myself that it's not forever! :) It's cheap and month to month rent, so those are positives. Like I think I said before at least we are not living in a cardboard box.
6 comments:
Nice positive thinking. :o) You're right about it's not like it's forever!! My Dad has told me about a few nice homes that should be empty around the end of summer, so if it's not working by then you should have some more options. :o) At least you will be closer to Brent's work.
Congrats on the move, and on your birthday. Of course, I can think of a lot of things I'd rather do on mine, but still moving can be exciting. Hopefully you'll figure out a housing arrangement that you are happy with soon. Last year when we were contemplating Sheridan, we noticed the same problem. Luckily we ended up in Idaho where that's not such an issue. Good luck.
Congratulations on getting the place. I agree with Trish -- great positive thinking! And I know Darren will be jealous that you get to live in Greybull, even if it doesn't end up being permenant...
did you get in with Burtons I dont' know where that is. My brother in law has a 2 stall horse trailer I think you can us to move if you are interested. Let us know what we can do to help. Erica
yes it's one of the Burton's it's on the South side on 4th street, yeah we might need some help we'll let you know
Congrats on the trailer! It is so nice to have a feeling of finality. I hate house hunting because what I want, I can never afford and what I can afford, I don't want. But we do the best with what we have, and you seem to be wonderful at that! I commend you for your faith and trust in the Lord that everything will work out. You are definately an inspiration to me, as I'm sure you are to others around you. I hope all goes well for you on your move, and Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment