Tuesday, May 20, 2008

We're in and hopefully out!

Bye Powell
The girls enjoying our "different house" as Cloe put it.


We are in Greybull officially. We have left Powell, and I do miss it already. I think since Brent and I have been together and we have lived in five places and I think I was saddest to leave Powell. Especially, since I am not so happy about were we are living. I have about 4 leads on some rentals and are looking at maybe buying something too. We are keeping our options really open. This place we are in pretty much stinks and not just because it's kind of old and gross but also because it really stinks, my air freshening efforts are only working half of the time. I told brent that I'm mostly sad for the girls. Cloe said the other night, "I want to go home." It's tough on Dakota too she is extra fussy and is having trouble sleeping. She normaly would sleep only in her own bed by herself and would never fall asleep in my arms and now she wants me to hold her untill she falls asleep. I met a nice young mom today at the park her girls are about the same ages as mine but she also has two more older girls, it was kind of funny because I found out that she got the house that we almost got that was really nice. It made me feel a little better knowing that someone else who really needed it got it.

So, I haven't unpacked and don't plan on it yet, I've got the essencials out and I like what Cathy said to do, kind of pretend like we are camping. :)

I found out last night that the washer doesn't work, a little late because I had a big load of clothes in there and it stops and leaves all our clothes in all the water. I had to ring it all out and luckily our dryer worked and had to dry it over and over again.

I feel a little back to civilaztion now that I have internet back and Brent is enjoying the cable. Also there is this really nice path be the river that we can hop on right close by. I also have some Iris's and a rose bush that just need some love.

3 comments:

Brenny said...

Lindsey, I'm such a lousy sister-in-law! I called you on Sunday to answer your question, but didn't even wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Moving isn't the best thing I can think to do on your birthday, especially to a place where you will 'pretend like you are camping' for a bit. I hope you guys adjust okay, or that you find something soon. Either way, I'm glad you are up and connected again!

And Happy (Late) Birthday!

wyomingerica said...

Well I so glad you are okay. That is crazy, I do that all the time. Give the kids stuff why I'm driving. Well sence you are camping out you might as well be camping at our house. As soon as you get home just come and stay with us. The big boys all but Ren are going to be gone for the month of June. So our house is empty. Please come and stay, Ren and I are going to be so lonely. Come bring your laundry and everything. I was thinking about helping at SnowShoe lodge and I can do that if you are at my house to baby sit. I hope you know I'm totally seriose. Please think about it. I have lost you number so give me a call.

LindsC said...

Thanks Erica I'll call soon when I get back to greybull.