
Friday was a great day. We took a trip to Cody. First, because we needed groceries diapers, etc etc. at Wal-Mart. But the best thing that we did was we went to the pool there at the rec center. The girls just love to go swimming. Cloe had been asking me about it all week. I think that I need to start waiting to tell her about the plans until the are coming up sooner. We topped off the fun friday with pizza and a movie. Also, the girls and I had fun trying on my old do rags. They sure are cool! :)
4 comments:
i'm trying to see if my comments r working
That stinks about the house. I was really hoping you guys would get it too. (Along with the rest of Burlington. :o) In that picture, Dakota looks sooo much like you and your sisters.
Your kids are RAD!! I love the do rags!! Cute!
The do rags are so cute! Dakota totally completes the look with the pink camo and her tongue sticking out. Love it.
Post a Comment