Thursday, July 17, 2008

Cloe's Fish

We had a really fun fishing trip this morning! Dad caught a Catfish that we threw back. Cloe caught a smallmouth Bass which we kept. Dakota caught her plastic fish. And mom caught a little baby fish that also was thrown back. We went to Yellowtail Lake it was a good time bank fishing. I think that the girls were more excited about fishing before we started. We got cloe's bobber out there and then it was like , "this is it." :) Cloe and Dakota mostly enjoyed throwing rocks and walking in the water, dakota even took a head dive but recovered from the shock.


P.S. My camera is broken and I don't know if I will have as many pictures for awhile, brent does have one but it doesn't take that great of pictures.

5 comments:

LeeAnn said...

fun! :) that is kind of gross though actually. :) I love you!

Janessa @ Treasure Hunting Mommy said...

That is soooo disgusting! Blah. Cloe, run fast, wash your hands!!!! LOL

curt and cathy said...

I love the fish pictures!!! She's going to make a great fisher girl.

Brenny said...

Look at her not even flinch! She's not really smiling either, but still, very impressive.

Trish said...

Brinly was looking at the pictures with me and was not impressed with the fish. She kept saying, "That fish is yucky. I don't like fish!" That's amazing Cloe would hold it.