Friday, July 18, 2008

Great Grand News!


I'm Pregnant!!!! I'm about 8 weeks along and will be due in Feburary. This is not the new baby this is Cloe's unltrasound at about 6 weeks so this baby might look something similar right now. We are really excited and I'm glad that Dakota will be two and Cloe will be three, that was the plan. So, we will have a new house and be all settled before our new miracle arrives.

6 comments:

Rachel Harlin said...

Concgrats!!! Three is an adjustment! But a new baby is always so much fun!

wyomingerica said...

Holy smokes you are as bad as me. That is so exciting. Congradulations. I wonder if it is a boys or a girl?

Trish said...

Congratulations!! Three seems to be a challenge, but I'm sure you are up for it. It will help having Cloe 3 too I'm sure. I hope you're feeling o.k. :o)

curt and cathy said...

We're very excited!!! We like these cute grandchildren. Let us know if we can do anything.

Brenny said...

We are super excited for you guys! Congratulations!

Janessa @ Treasure Hunting Mommy said...

What?! Wow!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!