Look at Cloe and Dakota Laughing together (on the far right in the front.) I hope they will be great friends.
Friday, July 4, 2008
Fireworks and Friends
The girls and I went over to some friends for her birthday party and then we went to the park and watched the fireworks with them. It was a nice evening. Brent even got to hang with us until he had to go to work at eight. He has started the night shift this week. It's going pretty good so far. Brent said he was supper tired his first night on but I think he will be better tonight. He got plenty of sleep today, especially since the girls and I were away.
Look at Cloe and Dakota Laughing together (on the far right in the front.) I hope they will be great friends.
Look at Cloe and Dakota Laughing together (on the far right in the front.) I hope they will be great friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ahhhh... such a cute picture! I hope they are friends, too.
Good luck with the night shift Brent!
Sounds like a good time watching the fireworks. Brent should be off now, right? I hope you guys get to do something fun while he is. :o)
Post a Comment