Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Family Home Evening

We went with brent's first day off as a good day to do FHE. Mom had the Lesson and we learned about prayer. I had the kids draw pictures of a sun, food, moon, something they are thankful for, and something they need or want. Then I taught them when to pray and some things to pray for. Then I quized them. I held up their pictures and asked, "When do we pray?", and "What do we pray for?" Dad had Activity. He said that he wanted to do a walk but then decided to take a drive in our new truck. So, we got popsicles for a treat and went for a drive around Greybull.

4 comments:

curt and cathy said...

We like your brown and gold feature. We also like seeing that you're breaking in the new truck with popsicles.

LeeAnn said...

sounds like you are having a lot of fun with the new truck! :) yay! I like it. :) LOVE YOU!

Brenny said...

I like the new look! The girls look like they are enjoying the popsicles very much. I love it.

Ruth said...

Post from Steve:

Sure you'll let your daughters have a popsicle in your new truck, but you won’t let me!!