Sunday, July 27, 2008

Changes...

Thursday: We went to thermop to visit Trevor and we had dinner together and went to the pool, we had a great time! We even enjoyed seeing trevor's place there, so tiny! :) but he's off to bigger and better.

Friday: I watched my friends girls so she could attend a CPR class for work. It went pretty well but one of her girls missed her mom the whole time. I found it best just to leave her be.

Saturday: The same friend watched my girls so that we could pack up our storage unit. We did pretty good. We've got a couple more loads of stuff to take over, brent will need some of the things. When Cloe got home she was very concerned about our stuff. Especially where her dresser went. So...

FHE: We explained to the girls why all of our stuff was gone and what we are going to be doing for the next few months. Cloe got to mark things on the calender. We also talked about having a new baby come to our home. Cloe is excited to have a new baby brother or sister and keeps kissing my belly button and she's excited to be living with grandma's and grandpa's too. Dakota could care less about all of it and didn't want to listen at all. I'm thinking that she might not like the idea of having a new baby come but I hope she does. ;)

Sunday: Here are the girls in there Sunday dresses! Of course they could have been a little more lady like. oops! We all got to go to church the whole time even dad!!!



P.S. : YEAH!!!! I am leaving Stinky Pinky directly after camping with the casey's on the 4th! I feel bad though brent will have to sleep here while he's working for the month of Aug. and then he's done too. I can't wait!!!!

5 comments:

Brenny said...

The pictures of the girls makes me laugh. They look a bit like ruffians who hate wearing dresses. Is Cloe still going through her skirt phase? Anyway, you guys sound busy! I can't wait for camping.

LindsC said...

Yes cloe still loves to wear skirts and dresses. Whenever I say "what do you want to wear today?" She says, "A princess one!" But now I've convinced her that her other outfits are princess outfits too. :)

Ruth said...

That pic is way tooo funny, I love your girls. We can't wait to see you up camping!!!

Trish said...

That picture is pretty funny. You do have a lot going on. Good luck packing for camping AND for a couple months away. I can't imagine. :o)

Michelle said...

Linds,
I can't beleieve it! I feel out of the loop. Congrats on the baby! How exciting. It looks like you are all having a great time! Good luck with everything.