Monday, March 30, 2009

Dakota's Birthday


March 19th, was a good day, Dakota loves Dora and so we got a Dora cake I was going to make a cake and then decided that i didn't want to risk going into labor the same day :) so we ordered her one and she loved it. She called it "Party Cake." And asked to eat it for every meal. They liked the frosting the best.

Dakota got lot's of fun goodies for her birthday. We also played with play dough, her new toys, and birthday balloons, took a walk, and a trip to powell to see the Doctor.


Happy Birthday Dakota, we love you!!!

3 comments:

LeeAnn said...

such animated girls! :)

Ruth said...

I love the pic with Dakota's ,mouth wide open ready to blow out the candles... too cute!!!Cloe and Dakota seem so big compared Paige. It makes them look so much older even though they are still little:)...Such big girls!!

Brenny said...

Such cute girls. I love that last picture of Brent and the girls. Okay, Cloe has a funny look on her face, but Brent and Dakota are priceless.

Happy Birthday, Dakota!