Here is mommy's belly in the last trimester just before baby Paige arrived.
She is here a beautiful baby girl! My labor was about nine hours and I pushed for seven minutes. Pushing started right when my epidural began to wear off so I was feeling a lot more than I really wanted to. The baby broke my water at about 8 cm. I felt her punch the cervix and then the water gush. (Lovely image, I know). :) I did have to have some pitocin because the baby wouldn't engage and I was stuck at seven cm for a long time.
We love the new addition to our family. I know I will be kept busy. Brent has been a big help, I'm not looking forward to him going back to work.
I'm glad everything went well. Congratulations! Your girls seem to think the new baby's fun. Good luck with the new one...I hear three can be challenging, but I'm sure it's worth it.
7 comments:
Paige sure is a sweet baby. She has come into a wonderful home, she has great parents and two great sisters.
Congrats! She is a beautiful baby!
so cute!
Sooo cute Linds. WE can't wait to meet her... another SWEET little girl!!!!
Wonderful. THanks for the story and the pictures. Paige looks like a sweetheart. I'm excited to meet her.
I'm glad everything went well. Congratulations! Your girls seem to think the new baby's fun. Good luck with the new one...I hear three can be challenging, but I'm sure it's worth it.
Congradulation
Paige is a beautiful addition to your other lovely girls.
What a blessing.
Post a Comment