Monday, March 16, 2009

It's time to share

We decided to move the girls into the same room so we made over thier funiture and got them new bedding. The first couple nights were a little rough but they are really enjoying sharing now. We do have to play bedtime ping pong still but what kid doesn't make you play that game. (I need a drink, I need to go potty, I'm scared, I need a toy...etc. etc.)
The Dresser.
The Beds.
Dakota
Cloe.
Cloe and Dakota saying cheese! :) They like their "new" room.
They are really good friends, it is so cute when they are dragging each other around by the hand saying, "Come play."

6 comments:

Ruth said...

Cheese!!!I love it!!! Cute bedroom stuff Linds!!

Rachel Harlin said...

Cute bedroom stuff!! It looks like you have been staying very busy!!! And the baby's almost here! Are you excited?!!!

curt and cathy said...

I love how the dresser turned out and the beds turned out. Nice Job!!
It is a cute girls room.

LeeAnn said...

Dakota's Cheese face is the best!! I love those little buggers! the beds and everything looks great! and fun! :) love you!

LeeAnn said...

ps Cloe's hair is so long! it's pretty! :)

Mike and Melea said...

Cute Room and Cute Girls.