Paige was born March 21, 2009. She weighted 7lbs 9 oz, 19 1/2 inches long, 9:24 p.m. in Powell, Wyoming. Mom and baby are doing good. Dad is doing good too, and grandma is having a great time.
Congratulations! She looks adorable. I bet it's fun to see Cloe and Dakota interact with her. (At least I hope it's that way! :o) I hope you're recovering well.
Oh my gosh Lindsay!!!! Congratulations! Did everything go great? Who was your doctor? What do the girls think? I'm so happy for you guys and I miss you so much. I'm crying a little! I want to be there to hold your new baby girl. :( I love her name! Can't wait to see more pictures! Yay!!!!!!
Congratulations! She is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her.
I've been lax in checking blogs and I missed so much. THe doggy cupcakes made me giggle. Such a good idea, and the girls new room looks fabulous! I hope things are going well.
And what are you doing blogging instead of napping!
8 comments:
How exciting!!! Congrats guys!!! She's beautiful! And I bet the girls love her too!
Congratulations! It looks like her big sisters like her.
awe so cute! You're such a beautiful family...cute girls, cute parents! I love you a lot!! I can't wait to see you!!
Congratulations! She looks adorable. I bet it's fun to see Cloe and Dakota interact with her. (At least I hope it's that way! :o) I hope you're recovering well.
Congradulations!! I LOVE her name !!!!!!!! Can't wait to meet her!!!!
YAY!!!! We'll see you sometime!!!
Oh my gosh Lindsay!!!! Congratulations! Did everything go great? Who was your doctor? What do the girls think? I'm so happy for you guys and I miss you so much. I'm crying a little! I want to be there to hold your new baby girl. :( I love her name! Can't wait to see more pictures! Yay!!!!!!
Congratulations! She is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her.
I've been lax in checking blogs and I missed so much. THe doggy cupcakes made me giggle. Such a good idea, and the girls new room looks fabulous! I hope things are going well.
And what are you doing blogging instead of napping!
Post a Comment