She is now five months old, I can't believe how fast she has grown, she was supposed to stay smaller longer. We really are enjoying her though. She has rolled several times but she is not rolling or mobile yet.
She has grown so fast. I know what you mean about the changing schedules and trying to have regular family home evenings/family council/etc. Your plan sounds really good.
Oh my goodness!! She is 5 months already!!?? Ronin just turned 6 months...time flies! I'm so happy we have kids the same age....the Worrell/Cometto (now Casey/Lavin) traditions will continue ;)
2 comments:
She has grown so fast. I know what you mean about the changing schedules and trying to have regular family home evenings/family council/etc. Your plan sounds really good.
Oh my goodness!! She is 5 months already!!?? Ronin just turned 6 months...time flies! I'm so happy we have kids the same age....the Worrell/Cometto (now Casey/Lavin) traditions will continue ;)
Post a Comment