Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Road Construction

Whoa is the season of Road construction. One of those things that I have no control over and have come to accept that I do not so I need not be angry about it. This last time though, on my way to Casper, I was particularly perturbed because not only was it one of the longest pilot drives I've ever had mileage wise, I rolled up just to have the sign turn to stop, it was also in the longest stretch of highway known to man between Casper and Shoshone, and it was also even prolonged in that my child would not stop crying and the others were whining and I could not pull over due to the road construction, so I was feeling mighty helpless. Needless to say that this specific incident regarding the road construction was escalated. Oh well live and learn. So on to my trip to Casper it was a lot of fun just hanging out with family and friends really nothing too exciting, but I have come to realize that the less "exciting" the events the more fun I have. So here are some pics.
Aunt Lee Lee and Aunt Andy.Pop and PaigeDakota's Funny Face. Every time I say "give me that face" she does and it is so funny I was busting up.The Birthday Boy and I. I have to say, a day full of Shooting, Steak, and new Shorts must be a good Birthday. :)Aunt Lee LeeGrandma Dot and PaigeGoofballsKeri, Heidi, and I with our new baby girls; Natalie, Isabella, and Paige. Look how big Paige is Natalie is only 2 weeks younger than Paige. Granted Isabella is only one month old.Once again here is Brent although I'm not quite sure why he thinks this is a good shot of him. j/k :)

6 comments:

LeeAnn said...

man. Paige really is huge! :) You guys make me so happy! I love you!!

Ruth said...

I loved the pic fo you and Heidi and Keri!!! Sooo cute! So glad you had such a fun time!! We laughed at Dakota's funny face too:)lol!!

Michelle said...

How fun to see Keri and Heidi and their girls! What a great picture to have.

Krista said...

Those are great pictures!! Looks like you all had tons of fun!! :)

Brenny said...

It looks like you had a great time. Sisters are the best. Hopefully the drive home will be better...

Chris said...

Road trips. I'll let you know how this one ends...It was a long 8 hrs to get here to my reunion!