Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dance Baby

The rec center has some fliers going around so I can start dance classes for this year and so I've been ordering shoes, leo's, and other things we might need. Dakota has the Jazz shoes on and Cloe has the Ballet slippers on. They were so cute and I felt like a proud mommy so I had to get their picture and then the hug it was priceless. I was calling Dakota my "Jazz baby" (something my dance teacher used to call me) and she was repeating it and it was also priceless.P.S. FHE plan for this week worked out really well. We'll see if it works long term. We had a lesson on honesty. I did the lesson I couldn't think of anything too exciting but I know the girls love stories so I told them the story of the boy who called wolf (Lindsay version, of course) and then tied it into our heavenly father's love and commandments. Activity and Snack: It was so cute before FHE Dad said, "Cloe lets go talk" and they went skipping off to plan their parts it was so cute. We did Ice cream and a drive (can you tell who had the pull on that one?) Dad was supposed to be in charge of snack and Cloe activity but it seems awfully reversed to me. :) It was fun and Dakota did the song we did Mother tell Me, I'm not actually sure if that is the correct title, but I sang it to her once and she hasn't been able to stop asking for it, she loves it, it's a primary song. (One that reminds me of good times with my mom.)

2 comments:

LeeAnn said...

awe. ...

Chris said...

Wow, you've posted a lot since I've been out of the internet world while doing our wood floors! It's fun to see your tomatoes! Great ideas for FHE. I love that it can be short and sweet and they usually get SOMETHING out of it!