Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fashion 101

Cloe and the new dress I made her.It's not that funny Cloe! :) "I know I know no undershirt"
Dakota and her new dress mom made her. She's so thoughtful and sweet.

What a model!

Fashion 101 Lesson Plan:

Objective: Find inspiration, material, and skill.

Materials needed: Fabric from my left over material box, Buttons, thread, scissors, sewing machine...

Lesson: Must complete two child dresses with no pattern only imagination and measurements.
Next weeks lesson: Learning the shape of a little girl so the dresses and girls don't look like rectangles and triangles.

7 comments:

The Grant's said...

Those dresses are so cute! I love them! I wish I had a girl! :)

Ruth said...

WOW!! Those are amazing! You are so awesome:) What a great idea!!!

LeeAnn said...

Those are really so cute! Even if they look like rectangles... :)

Brenny said...

They look great! And I'm so impressed that you just came up with them. You rock!

curt and cathy said...

I can't believe you did that without a pattern. You are a dress designer.

Trish said...

Very cute. It makes me want to try. :)

Michelle said...

No pattern, huh? I'm impressed. I've got a pattern, fabric, ribbon, etc. just waiting for me to get the time and motivation to sew a dress for Nattie.