Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Eggtastic Easter!

We got to see the Easter bunny at the mall in billings and the girls got to spend some of their piggy bank money and pick something out all on their own they were very excited about that.  Paige was so excited to see the "Eater bunny" I loved it.  It made for great motivation to get through the mall with good behavior.
 We went to the egg hunt at the nursing home.  The girls had a blast.  In that first picture of the egg hunt that is Cloe out in the distance it she went as fast and as far out as she could to find all the stuffed animals and she got a lot of them just not much candy. That neon yellow blob is her. Of course all Paige cared about was the candy.  KotaLee got a bunch of candy too but she had lot's of fun with a friend of hers just going out and finding it together.

 It was fun to have grandma here this year for Easter.  My favorite story of Easter was when Paige woke up in the middle of the night so scared and she was screaming, "Mom, Mom!" I went in to see what was the matter and she said, "A Monster, A Monster." I tried calming her down but she was convinced then I said did the monster sound like this, and I made snoring sounds. And she said, "Yah."  I said that's Grandma.  She was sleeping in the bunk below. :)  Grandma woke up and reassured her and she went back to sleep.


 We had fun Dying Easter eggs and finding their baskets and eggs that the Easter bunny brought and hid.  We had a nice Easter dinner of steak and deviled eggs... It was just a great Easter!


No comments: