Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Bday and Mother's Day





On mother's day unfortunately Brent had to work the night before so it left me fending for myself that day I even had to cook my own meals, wash my own dishes, and take care of my own kids. :) This is something Brent would normally pamper me and do for me on mother's day so needless to say I was a little disappointed :).  Brent gave me a back rub later to make up for it, good man! The girls were so sweet helping me and hugging me and giving me gifts.  It was a great mother's day the best thing was when I told Brent the day after that it was my birthday the next Friday he said, "What we just had mother's day." 

He didn't disappoint it was also a great birthday he got me a cake and took me on a date, the girls and him got me jewelry and some of my best girl friends surprised me after dinner for some girls time and dessert. I have been watching my wait lately and lost a total of 20 lbs, yeah, so for my birthday day I told myself I was going to eat whatever I wanted by the end of the day I was wishing I would have given myself a different gift. :)  Also, I received so many great birthday wishes and cards this year that meant a lot I felt like a very special person. Thanks!

1 comment:

LeeAnn said...

Looks like you had a great birthday and mothers day! I'm glad, you deserve it. I love that picture of you and Paige it's a really nice picture. I can't believe how big your girls are getting!!