Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Summer?

Thanks to Aunt Lee the girls have this fun Arial blow up pool.  I thought that the canopy was very cute until we blew it up and realized that it would not be a canopy instead it was a water floaty and the girls enjoyed it even better that way I think. :) anyway they had fun! Since school has gotten out we have been having chilly rainy days this hot summer day happened a couple weeks ago. :)

Cloe and Kota started t-ball tonight I can't believe how big Cloe is getting and  a lot better at t-ball this year.  Kota seemed more interested in the boys than the ball.  It's starting already!



Memorial Day was spent putting flowers on and visiting Brent's family's graves.  We also went up the mountain and saw elk and deer and snow and the last picture isn't a bad picture, that's fog!  Where did those sunny teaser days go! :) Brent was loving it, but I was looking forward to some good rays.

1 comment:

LeeAnn said...

oh wow Kota is quite the flirt eh? :) That's funny and I'm glad they like the pool...haha the canopy is suppose to be for shade! ;)