Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Corn Maze

Brent Went Hunting and Shot his elk this year a calf for good meat. :) The girls and I went to Casper to see my family. Holly and Matt were flying in from Washington and Andy and Kevin came from cheyenne.  So it was nice to see everone and Uncle Matt got to meet the girls and I got to meet Kevin. It's fun to have more guys around too bad Brent missed it this time.  We played spoons and Hung out.  My dad came with us I really wanted to take the girls to the Corn Maze...Okay I really wanted to go to the Corn Maze.  And I loved it and the girls and my dad had fun too.
 We didn't get too lost, afterall I was with my dad and he has got a great sence of direction and we had a map too.  We had fun figuring it out and letting the girls pick some.
 This was a huge place of dried corn to sink in it was really fun.


 
 We took the hayride to the petting Zoo

 Kota caught this chicken...."Hey what's the big idea....where am I?"



Fun trip!!! Cloe even got to celebrate her birthday with everyone too.

1 comment:

LeeAnn said...

Those pictures on the hay stacks are really nice. :) looks like you guys had a lot of fun! :) Miss you all!!