Kota and Cloe were at a Roller skating activity at the rec center and Kota fell and Split her chin. She was so brave she cried for a second right when it happened and then she got some gauze on it and was just sitting in the office waiting for me nice and calm.
After it was glued
Scabbed....it's looking much better now.
Kota is enjoying Horse riding lessons, Skating School, Dance Class, Girl Scouts, and Kindergarden. She loves school when school started she said, "School isn't work at all it's just fun." She knows her letters and sounds and she's reading small books. She loves books and she loves to read. She really likes "Ramona and Beezsus" (she reminds me a bit of Ramona.) She is not scared of much, she's very brave. She rides that horse so brave at two point up and down without and hands and it doesn't even phase her. She is smart, Funny and "popular." We went to the buffs football game and tons of kids say, "Hi Kota!" as we walk in. I said, "Wow Kota you're popular." Later she asked me, "what is Popular." I said, "It's when you have a lot of friends." She said, "Oh yes mom I am popular I am friends with my whole class." So cute! And she is friendly and gets along with others so well. She is also independant and neat (pics up her room without me asking) and she has a cute sense of style, always putting together cute outfits.
No comments:
Post a Comment