We all got terribly sick for a week and I was out of commission we all went on antibiotics missed school and church and well basically canceled everything for the week. It was kind of a nice feeling to know that I could do that. But then came the week after and I played catch up the whole week and am still trying to get some things done.
We went deer hunting the weekend of recovering and mostly did driving hunting but it was nice to get out of the house.
Pumkin Carving is always fun and we did have fun. Since we grew our own pumpkins this year we each had our own and the girls did their own pumpkins. Cutting and all. (I got some knifes safe for the kids to use.) That was very nice.
These are our pumkins from our garden this year. We grew 14 pumpkins. Brent carved the top one then mine then Cloe's then Kota's and then Paiges. I love how Paige stuck a piece of her pumpkin back into the nose whole and I tried to tell you you were suppossed to take it out and she said no that they were boogers. :) Cloe cut out Hair on the sides of hers and Kota peeled off hair on the side of hers and had a baby tooth growing. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment