Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Seven

I can't believe that Cloe turned Seven this year.  And she's in first grade, where does the time go. Cliche I know but so true.

 She wanted black swirls, red roses and white balls, I had a lot of fun making her cake.
 (Cake as an art is kind of nice because you can't keep it. :)

 Dad had the day off and even stayed for Cloe's birthday instead of heading off hunting earlier, that was very nice.  I said she could do whatever she wanted for her birthday.  She wanted to play musical chairs and duck duck goose.  That was a lot of fun! And she wanted Sloppy Joes and homemade macaroni and cheese.
 I love it when they get excited about what they got.  Cloe was very sweet this year and very grateful even for even the smallest drawing that Paige gave her, I thought it was very sweet.  I was a little worried because I downscaled this year but she was very grateful.
Dressed up to attend the Harvest Party.  The Party was on Cloe's Birthday this year and that's what she wanted to do. It was fun, They dressed up and found lot's of things to do and people to see.
Some of the kids friends at the Harvest Party.

Happy Birthday Cloe I'm so proud of you!

2 comments:

Trish said...

The cake looks awesome!!! It looks like you've been doing a lot of fun stuff.

LeeAnn said...

love you're cakes Lindsay! And Hope Cloe had a wonderful Birthday!