We found a fun little lake to go fishing with a nice easy hiking trail around it, we didn't catch anything which was kind of frustrating and Brent had to help all of us fishing novices with our lines so he didn't get to fish much :)....
But we did enjoy the lake and the girls made a little house in a tree and I loved the hike and I didn't include the picture where I looked like elmer fud, and we saw deer reallu close and elk and it was an adventure exploring this new place.
1 comment:
oh wow! I've missed a lot of your post too haha.. I was wondering why you weren't commenting like usual. I forgot to tell you that I changed the URL so you'll just have to update the link you have to the new URL sorry about that! You're not the only one that happened too. I love you! Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun and growing lots of big watermelon haha. :) You're girls are all so cute with amazing personalities all different and amazing in their own way. We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment