Friday, December 28, 2012

25 Days of Christmas

 Went up and got our christmas tree, I dragged the kids in the sled, the kids were a lot happier.  We decorated the tree and house for the holidays.
We made Gingerbread Houses.  Lot's of fun!  The girls had some creative ideas.  I love Paige kept saying, "I'm copying you Dad."  Dad put his gingerbread man on the roof and so did paige.
 





We made cookies.  See Top 5 holiday treats for all our goodies we made.  It was a lot of fun!  They also got very creative with their fat sugar cookie gingerbread men.

Other things we did this year:
FHE's about the Story of Jesus.
Read Christmas Books
Christmas Program (Pictures to come)
Sang Christmas songs
made christmas cards and kids helped stuff and stamp
wrapped gifts and bought gifts in the opposite order
Made gifts/necklaces
Deliver Goodies and cards
Watch Christmas movies
Ward Christmas Dinner
Work Christmas Party
Look at lights
Christmas Bingo
Visit Friends and Family

No comments: