Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Day

Christmas morning was splendiferious, as Fancy Nancy would say.  Cloe, and Kota woke up early at about 7:00 which I thought was pretty good and then we had to wait for Paige to wake up so we read Christmas books while we waited and Dad made monkey bread bread while we waited.  That sure was nice not to have to make breakfast.  Then Paige woke up at about 8/8:30 and we opened gifts.
 
 Cloe's favorite gift was her cinderella doll and her tiara.

 Kota's favorite gift was horse rider Moxie doll.
 Paige's favorite gifts were her LaLa Loopsie and her Belle Princess Doll.
 


 What Fun and What excitement.  Dad got an Air popcorn popper with all the goodies to make popcorn, and a new belt, and a bipod for his new gun.  Mom got a back massager two different kinds (You can't tell what I've been complaining about) and a chair for the bleachers, and Jewelery and cups.  Grandma Casey made us all cups with our pictures on them.


 


 The Girls got new Snow stuff so we went out and played and tried them out. Once again Paige didn't last long.  I pulled the girls around in the sled.

We made a 2D Frosty the snowman (The snow wasn't in 3D ready form :)  Kota and I made this one after their other one got stepped on and ruined.  We had a great day!

Then we went over to our friends the Terry's for Dinner and Dancing, and Pie, Brownies, and Turkey. What a great christmas.  I must have been super busy before Christmas because I completely lost all motivation to do anything two days after christmas, it was so wonderful and the girls had plenty of new toys to play with.  Relaxation and family fun, and good food....you couldn't ask for anything more.

2 comments:

curt and cathy said...

Sounds like such a fun day. We're getting excited to come.

LindsC said...

Can't wait to see you guys!!!