This years Christmas Program was fantastic!
Cloe is on the top row on the very end with her mouth wide open and singing loudly! :)
These boys in the front were playing snirts....snow and dirt makes a snirt. Really cute! I was so proud of Cloe Singing out and acting out all the songs and really just having fun with it. Thanks to Jen for these two Pictures.
Here is my attempt at picture of course I forgot the nice camera and the video camera. Kota is in the front row and the very end. Oh man she was a blast to watch I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She had great moves she was really good at the mad stubborn faces. :)
Kota watching Cloe
Cloe was a snowflake
Both of the girls after the program
Paige joining in
Cutesy
"I want a kitty for a present""I want a Rhino for a present"
Some shaky snow flaky song. :)
Me Too!! Oh man was she upset when she didn't get a turn on stage...she tried singing all the song with the girls. "One day" I keep telling her. "But I'm big now." She keeps reminding me.


No comments:
Post a Comment