Saturday, December 29, 2012

We love our Home

Paige actually has a messy spaghetti face. :) Dad's request to send him a picture at work so she would eat her spaghetti because otherwise the spaghetti is too messy for her to eat it.  Sometimes when she doesn't want to eat something it's because it's, "too messy!" 
 

Cloe had a friend over they had a lot of fun!
Kota had a friend also the other day and we took them to see Arthur's Christmas at the Basin Theatre, they had fun and even sat "by themselves" on the side seats.

  I just thought this was so cute!  They usually don't get to eat out in the living room (I must have had Christmas goodies out on the table and still needed to work on them)  so they can get a blanket out and eat in the living room and watch TV every once and awhile, they just think this is awesome!
 Here is my Studly Husband! If I could whistle I would.  He asked for a dark blue nice shirt for court and apparently he didn't mean Navy blue but I still think he looks pretty darn sharp!
 We had the elders for dinner and FHE.  They each gave an object lesson, it was pretty fun to see all the different variations on teaching, Faith, Read your scriptures, pray, and go to church.
Paige made this life size picture of herself at preschool.  It says, "I Like Horses," and "I made my Hair like Rapunzel's."  and of course it's purple too cute.

Kota had a riding lesson and got to ride bare back this last lesson.  She said it was really cool and she described what it felt like by bobbing herself back and forth and called it bumpy! She really loves Horses.  Anytime we mention her doing other things, she always says, "Can I still Ride horses?"

I Subbed Quit a bit before Christmas, and babysat too, and of course getting ready for Christmas we have been keeping very busy!

No comments: