I really don't have anything really exciting to share. I wish that I did. Brent and I are on the search for places to live still. You know what I hate. I've never had this problem really before and I did not realize how annoying it is. I've been calling tons of people for tons of different reasons this week. And I think one person has called me back. I've had to call everyone back multiple times and it's not like I didn't give them at least a day to call back. And my list of people to talk to is not small. So, I hate it when people do not call back. I mean if it wasn't important I wouldn't have left a message.
Brent had to work all week and weekend, he's going to be busy for awhile. Church is kinda hard without the second party I sure do admire all those women going to church either without their husbands or if their husbands are sitting in the stands. Brent really likes his job so far, so I hope it stays that way.
Lets see I guess I could share FHE: We had a lesson on Happiness. Like what makes us happy and what can we do to be happy and then went to the park. I didn't have the energy to make any treats tonight.
5 comments:
I totally agree with the not calling back thing. My dad told me about a few more possibilities in the Burlington area. I'll just e-mail the numbers to you. Being by yourself at church with kids is also so hard. I seriously dreaded church for awhile when Trevor was in the bishopric.
Was I suppost to call you back? There is a house for sale in the Height someone told me about. Thought you would be interested.
I hate when people don't call back, so I try to get back to others as soon as possible. If I don't, it is because I didn't do it right away and forgot. Going to chuch as a single mom is rotten!
I know how hard it is to find a good place to rent. I'm sure something will come up soon. We'll send our prayers your way.
Oh that's funny no I didn't call you yet Erica but I was going to do you know the website that the House is on?
Post a Comment