Brent is officially an officer of Big Horn Basin. They gave him his uniform and everything. Although he told them that wranglers weren't really his style, "they said he'd live." :) He kept putting the badge up and laughing. Can't believe he's in law enforcement. He's really excited and will start training next weekend. He will be working the weekends until the semester is over and then start full time. He will have a four days on and four days off schedule to start and he needs to still go to the academy either in May or Sept.
I'm looking for some places to rent. Worland is looking good right now I'll see what I can find.
3 comments:
I smell bacon, I smell grease, no its actually the police. Brent your a "PIG". Ha Ha Ha Ha
looks good on ya
Love
Trevor
After running from the police you finally went and turned yourself in. I think it is cool you are a badge wearer and the uniform looks hott. Good luck!!!!!!
Your favorite brother
Steve
Brent, we are so excited for you! Congratulations on the job. I will say we were nervous for the pych test, but looks like you passed... :) I hope you find an apartment soon. Doug and Erica were telling us they were praying for people to move into the Greybull ward...
Post a Comment